Extracted from an original EP and compressed to FLAC, all with xACT 1.62.
01. I Spy [02:56.27]
02. The Harder They Come [04:02.45]
03. Closer [04:27.73]
04. Bury Me [04:38.57]
05. Airport Song [05:46.35]
The Pasty Tapes are EP's sent exclusively to Guster's sales
representatives. If you want a copy, talk to a rep; Guster promotes
burning copies of The Pasty Tapes for non-reps. You should never pay for
a Rep EP.
The Pasty Tapes
We first met Michael "Pasty" Corcoran in 1995 at a small club in New
York City. A skinny eighteen-year-old Guster Rep and nervous freshman at
Villanova University, Michael had embraced the Guster-given name we
blindly threw on his rep badge. He approached us, fair har and ghostly
skin glistening under the hot Wetlands lights and said "I'm Pasty."
Over the next four years Michael worked his way up the Guster ladder. He
spearheaded bootleg distribution from our website and eventually became
responsible for maintaining all of guster dot com. He paid his dues on
tour as a roadie, gaining 20 pounds of muscle on The Wicked Long Tour
alone. Today Michael road manages our band and his distorted image
graces the cover of our rep disc.
This EP is a thank you to every Guster Rep that has helped us spread our
music, and to Pasty... the first "made man" in the Guster Mafiosa.
1. I SPY rough mix from the forthcoming album "lost and gone forever"
2. THE HARDER THEY COME written by jimmy cliff, recorded august 1998 by
peter katis in greenwich ct.
3. CLOSER (live) recorded live in front of 12 people on a tuesday night
at the tractor tavern in sattle wa. (3/24/98)
4. BURY ME (live) recorded live in front of 12 people on a tuesday night
at the bluebird in bloomington in. (10/6/98). sax by "hakeem"
5. AIRPORT SONG (pastronica remix) written by guster, reinterpreted here
by anthony j. resta and karyadi sutedja